Are you currently suffering from a tooth pain?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
How can The Practice help you with your toothache?
Call our office right now if you are experiencing pain or trauma in your teeth or gums.
- We offer SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS!
- $89 Emergency Exam & X-Ray. Will be credited to same day treatment.
- We are in-network with dental PPO insurance plans
- We have a Smile Savers in-house discount plan for patients without insurance
- We offer several types of Patient Financing for treatment
We will bring you in for a focused examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, that will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An abscessed tooth
- A tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth
Have a question? We have answers.
Call (615) 628-7728
3991 Carothers Parkway
Franklin, TN 37067
Experience Through Dentistry
Matthew Kasiar, DMD
Here at The Practice, we design beautiful, confident smiles... and we love what we do.
Visit us today for Family, Cosmetic or Implant Dentistry.